Re: For Volker

From: Volker Birk (bumens_at_dingens.org)
Date: 09/25/05

Date: 25 Sep 2005 07:20:13 +0200

Art <null@zilch.com> wrote:
> Volker, here's a paste of the start of a request for help that
> appeared in alt.comp.anti-virus this morning:
> *************************************
> I have recently formatted my hard drive and reinstalled XP.
> I allowed Windows to update itself and recieved 24 viruses in the
> proccess.
> *************************************

Common problem.

_Before_ connecting to the Internet, the ICF of Windows XP / Windows XP SP1
has to be activated, or at least www.dingens.org has to be applied.

Then downloading Windows XP SP2 ispossible.

Yours,
VB.

deutschen Schlafzimmern passiert".
                                    Harald Schmidt zum "Weltjugendtag"

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Windows Server Referral Problem
    ... EN> Markus I have a request out to Microsoft to get more information ... When Windows ... and returns a referral to the specified realm if there's a match. ... EN> I have a problem with server referrals in my Windows environment. ...
    (comp.protocols.kerberos)
  • IPSEC with certificates on Windows XP (Certificate donīt have a private key )
    ... I have a question for the Microsoft CSP and IPSEC. ... I have installed a small network of 4 computers. ... computers and two windows 2000 computers. ... The program certreq.exe generate a certificate request. ...
    (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)
  • Re: call is blocked in recvfrom() and no further proceedings in Wi
    ... For transmitting UDP packets through emulator, ... >> In windows CE, I'm able to send a request but I'm unable to receive it. ... >>> My program has to send request to service through port 5070(in this port ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded)
  • .net user permissions in IIS
    ... We have a windows 2003 domain with 4 web servers in. ... (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005 ... the current web request. ...
  • [NT] Invalid Universal Plug and Play Request Can Disrupt System Operation
    ... Invalid Universal Plug and Play Request Can Disrupt System Operation ... Windows ME and XP include native UPnP ... manufacturers do, however, install it on the systems they sell) ...
    (Securiteam)