Selctive internet access blocking?

xixi2244_at_yahoo.com
Date: 09/23/05

Date: 23 Sep 2005 12:48:24 -0700

Hi,

I am a newbie. I have a network of 20 computers that are connected to
the internet. I need the users to be able to access only certain sites
for the most part of the day but they should be able to go to any site
doing lunch between 12:00pm and 1:00pm. And at the same time one
computer should have access to the internet at all times. I am looking
for a hardware/software solution preferable free and easy to install
and manage.

Putting a proxy server under internet options or specifying the content
the webbrowser can show will not work. Users can change the setting
because they have admin access on the machine.

Please help.
Thanks.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: No files showing
    ... On the wireless I can pick up the network, get on the internet but I can't ... Let's start by looking at "ipconfig /all" from both computers. ... The router is a Dlink 524, ...
  • Re: No files showing
    ... On the wireless I can pick up the network, get on the internet but I can't ... Let's start by looking at "ipconfig /all" from both computers. ... Dell and I could not connect to the internet from the main computer. ...
  • Re: No files showing
    ... On the wireless I can pick up the network, get on the internet but I can't ... Let's start by looking at "ipconfig /all" from both computers. ... Dell and I could not connect to the internet from the main computer. ...
  • Re: No files showing
    ... On the wireless I can pick up the network, get on the internet but I can't ... Let's start by looking at "ipconfig /all" from both computers. ... Dell and I could not connect to the internet from the main computer. ...
  • Re: How can I setup a LAN with my router in Win XP Pro?
    ... I have 2 WinXP PCs on a network. ... the internet fine - I have a Netgear router and a wireless card for the ... Both computers show and see each other. ... If I drag a file to the SHARED folder on the desktop I can copy the file ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)