Re: Zone Alarm Free blocks everything

From: DanR (dhr22_at_sorrynospm.com)
Date: 09/17/05

Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 00:08:33 GMT

Volker Birk wrote:
> DanR <dhr22@sorrynospm.com> wrote:
>> Your views are
>> not widespread.
>
> Please offer arguements, why I should be wrong.
>
> Yours,
> VB.

Once you reply to a post you hijack the post. There is not one reply that has
anything to do with the original post. You say the same thing over and over and
over. I for one like to have some idea of what software on my computer accesses
the Internet. Can you offer examples of typical computer software that common
folks have on their computer that is written to bypass or fool the software
firewall when that software attempts to access the Internet. I like to have the
option to block programs like Adobe Acrobat that constantly want to check for
updates.

Relevant Pages