Re: Connection Issue

From: Volker Birk (
Date: 09/16/05

Date: 16 Sep 2005 17:07:53 +0200

Bob <> wrote:
> What other information would be useful?

Any other information you have could help ;-)

> Basically I would like to know why would my area2 not be visable then
> suddenly by visable on the web, with no changes being made?

Sounds like a bug in the software, though. What do you mean with
"visable" exactly?

deutschen Schlafzimmern passiert".
                                    Harald Schmidt zum "Weltjugendtag"

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Word freezes when saving to floppy
    ... To add to what Bob has said, the following information has been posted ... breaks ability to save Office docs to ... > If you phone your local MS Windows ... > Thanks for the bug information. ...
  • Re: Vertical Text
    ... Bob ... "Stephen Lebans" wrote: ... there is a bug in Access. ... >>> I have for a long time had some labels with vertical text. ...
  • Re: Suggestion to Borland : Public betas!
    ... That's exactly what happens in our field tests. ... I didn't need a credit card to report a bug via phone. ... After speaking with "Bob" from Microsoft Developer Support, ...
  • Re: [opensuse] KDM login problem
    ... The solution for above bug: ... Malvern Star and Bob S have reported KDM failure on 12.1 boot on various openSUSE mailing lists beginning last December. ...
  • Re: [opensuse] Re: denied post
    ... Some posts go thru, some don't. ... Bob S. did you report this as a bug? ... I have posted bug reports in the past and nothing ever ...