Re: Wallwatcher problem

From: joly joker (
Date: 09/16/05

Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 11:37:08 +0200

"louise" <> wrote in message

> I went to Bandwidth and tried "test snmp". This resulted in Sygate
> blocking the test and blocking all traffic from my standard router
> IP address for 10 minutes.

testing snmp ( do the test 2 * ) could force a warm router reboot.
BEFSR41 hates this snmp testing!
It must have something to do how WallWatcher does the test.
In my case I'm only 30 seconds "off line".
I also had already two times a spontaneous?? router reset to the router
If the WW logs show nothing I know I had router problems again and have to
set all my router settings again.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: wanted: cyveillance IP address blocks
    ... I built the server, installed the operating system, etc. ... I'm getting increasingly nasty about blocking unidentified robots. ... When I block website access, I don't use deny processing in Apache ... the router, so they don't show up in my Apache logs at all. ...
  • Re: Web session come from IP ???
    ... Now the router I was considering to block all ... wouldn't do this on a LAN router and would just let the LAN do whatever it ... > Some applications residing on the ISA server itself might> use ... Depending on> what layer is blocking, would a local application be able> to send mail because it's recognized as a local process> or be blocked because the call is coming> through the IP layer? ...
  • Re: Error number: 0x8024402F
    ... >I have the same exact message 0x8024402f for windows XP pro, ... > absolutely 100% of the solutions on here and microsoft is even stumped. ... >> Had Active X blocking on my router. ...
  • Re: Why is MS Word is trying to connect to ?
    ... If your router connects all others on the network to the internet then ... blocking your PC will only affect your PC, ...
  • Re: Why you have hardware firewalls
    ... :If you have a firewall and not just a router, ... :blocking IP Ranges of countries that you don't need to allow inbound to ...