Re: Free software firewalls I have never heard of before

From: Fred (fred_whitaker_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 09/13/05

Date: 13 Sep 2005 06:50:15 -0700

Not the same thing -- my car was never for sale in the first place, and
then removed from the market for no reason.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: 1990 Miata - Whats a "fair" price?
    ... A first year miata in that kind of shape ... fun but this sounds like an awesome car. ... reason he's selling is to pay for his kitchen remodel)! ... and I've been watching this market ...
    (rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata)
  • Mirror for viewing trailer?
    ... Has anyone see anything like this on the market? ... something which sticks to the rear-windscreen of the car at the top ... Honda TransAlp,KTM 640LC Enduro (For Sale) ... "The best tool for the job is the hammer thats nearest to hand" ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Free software firewalls I have never heard of before
    ... Not the same thing -- my car was never for sale in the first place, ... then removed from the market for no reason. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Free software firewalls I have never heard of before
    ... If you're gonna make a stupid remarks, I'll play along... ... Your car's for sale and, for no reason, you decide not to sell it. ... How do you know Kerio removed it from the market for no reason. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)