Re: zonealarm problem

From: DNA (original_dnaNOSPAM_at_XYZyahoo.com)
Date: 09/04/05

Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2005 21:41:06 GMT

"Charles Newman" <charlesnewman1@spamfilter.home.comcast.net> wrote in
message news:xqmdneGbabNow4beRVn-gw@comcast.com...

> "DNA" <original_dnaNOSPAM@XYZyahoo.com> wrote in message
> > Every time I start my machine, zap pro says its has detected a new IP,
the
> > connection wizard guides me through until zap pro goes back to my system
> > tray after I click on finish. How do I prevent zap pro from doing this
at
> > every boot up? I am on broadband.
> >
> > Cheers

> Get rid of ZoneAlarm and get Tiny Personal
> Firewall. It is so much better than ZoneAlarm

 Thanks for the reply, I will try the uninstall method first.

  • Re: zonealarm problem
    ... >> Every time I start my machine, zap pro says its has detected a new IP, ... If you want to fully uninstall ZoneAlarm, or if you received this from Tech ... functions of your Windows operating system. ... Type the following exactly and delete the folder: ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: zonealarm problem
    ... How do I prevent zap pro from doing this at ... It's possible that's caused by a corrupted database. ... Open the ZoneAlarm program, ... system into either Safe Mode or to a Command Prompt. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: zonealarm problem
    ... > Every time I start my machine, zap pro says its has detected a new IP, the ... > connection wizard guides me through until zap pro goes back to my system ... Firewall. ... It is so much better than ZoneAlarm ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: zonealarm problem
    ... DNA wrote: ... > Every time I start my machine, zap pro says its has detected a new IP, the ... > connection wizard guides me through until zap pro goes back to my system ... "Es kann nicht sein, dass die Frustrierten in Rom bestimmen, was in ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: zonealarm problem
    ... >> Every time I start my machine, zap pro says its has detected a new IP, ... >> connection wizard guides me through until zap pro goes back to my system ... > Use the Windows-Firewall. ... > "Es kann nicht sein, dass die Frustrierten in Rom bestimmen, was in ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)