Re: Port 113 is closed

From: Volker Birk (bumens_at_dingens.org)
Date: 09/04/05

Date: 4 Sep 2005 03:22:41 +0200

Praxiteles Democritus <no@email.here> wrote:
> I have a Dlink DI-604 and I want to close a few ports.

Are you using NAT?

Yours,
VB.

deutschen Schlafzimmern passiert".
                                    Harald Schmidt zum "Weltjugendtag"

Relevant Pages

  • Re: How did they get behind my NAT?
    ... my previous ADSL provider, Telefonica Spain. ... NAT is implemented - is the ADSL device doing the NAT or do you have a ... Sorry I wasn't clear - the ADSL router is the NAT device. ... that use NAT to 1 IP, but they forward ALL ports inbound to that IP - so ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Azureus suddenly stops
    ... So you can have NAT problem and still be downloading, ... restricted Azureus I would get no traffic at all. ... You have to actually open the ports (the ones you've specified in the ... So if you want to quiet your rig, input some cold outside air into it. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)
  • NATD crash in 7.0-stable
    ... Any time I use either of my two NICs for my internal net my FreeBSD box hangs and requires power cycling to reboot. ... Initially I figured it might be NAT in PPP which was causing the problem, so I backed it out and used NATD but the same thing happens to me. ... 2 ports with 2 removable, ... da0: Attempt to query device size failed: NOT READY, ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • NAT crashing FreeBSD 7.x
    ... Any time I use either of my two NICs for my internal net my FreeBSD box hangs and requires power cycling to reboot. ... Initially I figured it might be NAT in PPP which was causing the problem, so I backed it out and used NATD but the same thing happens to me. ... pci0: ... 2 ports with 2 removable, ...
    (freebsd-net)
  • Re: Microsoft Worm
    ... > securing their machines and who require full access to the internet. ... > every provider imposed NAT on their customers and started blocking ports, ... As for NAT, I've always had a NAT system on my home internet connection ...
    (alt.computer.security)