Re: Nmap questions concering my router

From: Volker Birk (bumens_at_dingens.org)
Date: 08/23/05

Date: 23 Aug 2005 08:38:22 +0200

Moe Trin <ibuprofin@painkiller.example.tld> wrote:
> Oh, and I see that Volker is in Germany, so he can charge you directly
> in Euros - no worry about converting into Golden Aardvarks. ;-)

Charge?

Yours,
VB.

deutschen Schlafzimmern passiert".
                                    Harald Schmidt zum "Weltjugendtag"

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Air traffic agency staff charged over plane crash
    ... German court decided that Germany was responsible for the collision ... charge of thearea of the crash on the night of July 1, ...
    (soc.culture.russian)
  • Re: Calling the teabaggers out!
    ... sounds a lot like what's in charge in Washington DC today. ... 'We have fought Bolshevism in Germany as a Weltanschaung that is, ... Mao and Stalin did not get along well either. ...
    (misc.transport.road)
  • Charge
    ... "Charge!" ... Japan and Germany yelled, "Charge!" ... This newsgroup posts former jokes from the newsgroup ...
    (rec.humor.funny.reruns)
  • Re: Restrictions On Minority Positions
    ... So far I have noted that the reasons of events in 1933-45 in Germany ... A Teutonic Bush the Lesser was in charge, overthrown by an effective ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: Restrictions On Minority Positions
    ... good intentions as world needs to be taken care of by those in charge ... of its affairs. ... I would like to say that today in history in terms of its crises is ... not to be implemented we will reach to 1933 Germany in 10 years. ...
    (sci.math.symbolic)