Create "Yes List" to restrict web access?

From: Jim (jim_at_none.no)
Date: 08/18/05

Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 20:29:36 -0400

Any way to use the hosts file or other Windows XP settings to specify what
port 80/443 web sites can be accessed by users? I know you can use the
hosts file to list what to block ... any way to block everything except
what is specified? thanks.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: hosts file on XP is ignored
    ... >>Please respond in Newsgroup. ... >>Protect your PC ... >>>I have modified the hosts file to specify an IP for a ...
  • Accepting emails locally for domains that are not in the hosts file
    ... I am using the default configuration that came with fedora4. ... Currently i must put this in the hosts file: ... If I don't specify that I receive relaying denied error. ...
    (comp.mail.sendmail)
  • Re: hosts file on XP is ignored
    ... >>>Please respond in Newsgroup. ... >>>Protect your PC ... >>>>I have modified the hosts file to specify an IP for a ...
  • Re: hosts file on XP is ignored
    ... >>>Please respond in Newsgroup. ... >>>Protect your PC ... >>>>I have modified the hosts file to specify an IP for a ...
  • Re: EZASOKET Connect Call How to Specify Port/IP Address
    ... 'EZASOKET' Connect Call How to Specify Port/IP Address ... For IBMTCP-L subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, ... assuming you are using IPv4. ... field and the destination port number in the PORT field as explained here: ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)