Partnership with firewalls

testgames_at_gmail.com
Date: 08/17/05

Date: 16 Aug 2005 23:38:55 -0700

Hi,
I am writing a software that uses connection to the internet.
I want to be added to Norton (internet security) and to Mcafee
(personal firewall) "allow list" softwares.

Does anybody has links for "partner pass program" of those companies.

Thanks

TestGames

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Nortons Or McAfee Or ??????
    ... In the past I've seen posted many complaints regarding McAfee Internet Security and Nortons System Works. ... I need to purchase a similar program but I'm worried about the complaints I see from people more experianced than I and also the cost of purchasing these programs. ... I used, and recommended, Norton Antivirus and then Norton Internet Security, for many years, on Win98, WinNT, Win2K, and WinXP, all without any significant problems. ...
  • Re: Nortons Or McAfee Or ??????
    ... In the past I've seen posted many complaints regarding McAfee Internet Security and Nortons System Works. ... I need to purchase a similar program but I'm worried about the complaints ... I used, and recommended, Norton Antivirus and then Norton Internet Security, for many years, on Win98, WinNT, Win2K, and WinXP, all without any significant problems. ...
  • Re: Norton and McAfee - Am at a Crossroad
    ... PC-cillin for many years and now use PC-cillin Internet security. ... >> I used, and recommended, Norton Antivirus and then Norton Internet ... I had used McAfee prior to that. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: O.T. -- virus software anything but Norton
    ... Internet Security Suite on my main computer, ... However, McAfee really ... It is a perfect example of Norton users ... And firewalls, as necessary as ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: ZA or Norton, which should I choose - advice needed
    ... >I have Norton AV and it works fine - trapped a bugbear e-mail just now. ... >Reading about Norton Personal firewall, it seems not to like Internet ... I just moved from Zone Alarm Pro to Norton Internet Security 2003 (i ... info email me, see my signature on how to. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)