IFinst27.exe - anyone know what this is?

From: Tony (none_at_none.com)
Date: 08/01/05

Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 19:13:05 -0400

I had to do an XP System Restore after having some weird problems with
Powerstrip, and afterwards notices this file in my C:\Windows directory.
Searched on Google and Yahoo but could find no ID for it. Can anyone tell me
what it is?

Relevant Pages

  • IFinst27.exe - anyone know what this is?
    ... I had to do an XP System Restore after having some weird problems with ... Powerstrip, and afterwards notices this file in my C:\Windows directory. ... Searched on Google and Yahoo but could find no ID for it. ...
  • Re: IFinst27.exe - anyone know what this is?
    ... > Powerstrip, and afterwards notices this file in my C:\Windows ... Searched on Google and Yahoo but could find no ID for it. ...
  • Re: IFinst27.exe - anyone know what this is?
    ... > Powerstrip, and afterwards notices this file in my C:\Windows ... Searched on Google and Yahoo but could find no ID for it. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: vbps.exe; what is it?
    ... Brad Schmitz wrote: ... Since a Google for "vbps.exe" didn't bring up any links, ... the most recent System Restore point from the More ... Do not install driver updates from Windows Update; ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: 0x80004005 license error
    ... I can't run System Restore ... see the reply by PA Bear. ... OP's earlier posts were made via Google Groups so the IP could be identified ... Now he's posting via the MS web interface. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)