Re: How to practice with...

From: Sonicwall TZ170W (s_at_s.com)
Date: 06/25/05

Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 15:58:51 -0700

<vlauterio1@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1119641202.640491.184350@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...
> Hi all
>
> I was programmer for six years, and time ago I discovered I feel good
> (and I like very much) networking, switches, routers, firewalls, etc.
> but because of my actual job I can't spend as much time as I would like
> to in that topics.
>
> Now I am preparing to get CCNA certification but all I have is theory.
> I ear a lot of thing about NetScreen, Cisco PIX, firewalls, etc. but my
> question is where can I practice with these boxes if there is no one at
> work and I don't have any place where to 'play' with them.
>
> Could you tell how can I still closer of these boxes ? I mean, is
> there a simulator or something like that ?
>
> Thanks
> VC

If you want to get some hands on you can go to www.sonicwall.com and use
their live demo of the SonicOS Enhanced. They will let you log in to a real
unit and play with it, but just no saving settings and stuff. I don't know
the exact link to the demo, but it's there.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: crossover utp between winXPhome and win2000pro (off-topic, I know)
    ... > event log on the winxp box indicated that there was an 'election problem' ... I had a working workgroup for a few hours (and was able to ... > they are first unshared and then deleted (on both boxes I'm able to find ... >> i know you say below you have turned off the firewalls but double check ...
  • Re: Piccolo vs Mussete
    ... I would think that at list two reeds ... are MM in his case and this reeds ar usaul tune musette.> ... And also the traditonal vienna style ditonic boxes usual use 2 or 3 ... Post the little song you can play on the cba and not on the diatonic ...
    (rec.music.makers.squeezebox)
  • Re: Piccolo vs Mussete
    ... are MM in his case and this reeds ar usaul tune musette.> ... And also the traditonal vienna style ditonic boxes usual use 2 or 3 ... Post the little song you can play on the cba and not on the diatonic ... Back to the key layout of diatonic boxes. ...
    (rec.music.makers.squeezebox)
  • RE: [Full-Disclosure] RE: MS SQL WORM IS DESTROYING INTERNET BLOCK PORT 1434!
    ... > 1) I don't trust MS products for security related tasks. ... firewalls running on NT? ... necessary steps to mitigate the risk and protect yourself. ... We still had six boxes hit. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: Piccolo vs Mussete
    ... are MM in his case and this reeds ar usaul tune musette.> ... And also the traditonal vienna style ditonic boxes usual use 2 or 3 ... I was trying to play a small song that only consisted of pushing 25 ... Back to the key layout of diatonic boxes. ...
    (rec.music.makers.squeezebox)