Re: URL for Norton Internet Security Check?

From: Nomad (nomad_at_nospam.net)
Date: 06/23/05

Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 13:53:21 GMT

googlemail2003@yahoo.com wrote:
> I have Norton Internet Security 2005. The button "Check Security" does
> not work - only opens a blank Explorer window.
>
> I assume it should be opening an Internet page. Can someone tell me
> what the URL is?
>
> I spent almost an hour on the Symantec site trying to get help with no
> luck.
>
> Thanks
>
> Jane

Try here:
http://security.symantec.com/sscv6/default.asp?productid=symhome&langid=ie&venid=sym
or the same link here:
http://tinyurl.com/ea2h

Relevant Pages

  • The location of C:Documents and SettingsUserLocal SettingsTemporary Internet FilesOLKE5file name
    ... attachment opens up in the proper application, but if I try to do a save as ... We were having some problems opening a specific rtf attachment that was ... within the email or save it to a folder location on the c drive. ... We exhausted a search on the internet for this problem. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: SP2 Virus Software & Outlook Express Problems
    ... >off computer it reverts to previous version. ... Copies email into an attachment that opens in an Internet ... >Explorer window. ...
  • Re: opening more than one window at a time
    ... thereafter) I started having problems opening more than one Internet ... same time, but if I try to open more than one Internet site, it opens a ... window and automatically closes the other. ... Anyway, I tried opening Internet Options from an open window, but I ...
  • Re: Double click in right explored pane...
    ... >opens a new explorer window with the find ... >than opening the folder. ... >It should have been added to the FOLDER section. ...
  • Re: Opening IE8
    ... Sorry for the delay in responding to the group: Checking the internet ... opening my homepage I get a window which says Internet ... This is something new - usually the home page opens right away. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)