Aol Zone Alarm

From: BobLost (rostjo29_at_aol.com)
Date: 06/04/05

Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2005 07:35:09 -0400

I am using Aol silver broadband. Zone alarm is blocking all attempts to
download music. I am wary of switching off. Any ideas?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Michael
    ... Chad A. Gross - SBS MVP ... > Hmm - If you disabled ZoneAlarm, it should be blocking it. ... > Michael wrote: ... >> firewall off in Zone Alarm settings)? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: SLOWWWWWW SEARCH WITH GOOGLE, MSN AND YAHOO!
    ... When you say you are running Norton's and Zone Alarm, ... Norton Internet Security, if yes, perhaps the fact you are running two ... firewalls is related to the issue. ... software you mention has ad blocking and popup blocking capabilities as well ...
  • Re: Zone Alarm detects "Packet sent" evert seconds???
    ... It can also be used for a "ping flood", which is a type of denial-of-service ... If you don't use ICMP yourself, blocking it is fine. ... > I have a question related to Zone Alarm Pro. ... > and is it normal i receive some much packet in short period of time even ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: IE6 Wont let me See Graphics
    ... Microsoft Online Partner Support ... ZA has setting called "Ad Blocking" ... I think you have more problems than just Zone Alarm ...
  • blocked pop-up windows
    ... noticing that IE6 is blocking a lot of pop-up windows. ... I also use Zone Alarm and have tried disabling that with ...