Best Data 56NET modem/router -- need manual

From: Frank (Frank_at_home.com)
Date: 06/04/05

    Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2005 01:43:57 -0400

    I have a Best Data 56NET 56K modem with built in router and 2-port
    hub, but no manual or CD. From what I have read on the Net, the only
    thing I really need is the full manual from the CD.

    It's probably a PDF file -- the bestdata.com site has a link to :
    http://www.bestdata.com/tech/56NET%20User%20Manual%20_revised_.pdf
    but the link is broken, and they have not responded to my email.

    If anyone has this file I would be very grateful. My real email is
    frankNOSPAM@NOSPAMpobox.com
    Thanks,
    Frank

    • Re: Router problems.
      ... Methinks we're down to just ... the router itself. ... Yeah sure. ... real email address, and I'll download and forward the AU version to ...
      (alt.internet.wireless)
    • Re: Firewall with router
      ... > You should be able to down load the user manual for this router from the ... I have the PDF file if you'd like me to email it to you. ... > port forward to internal IP address. ...
      (comp.security.firewalls)
    • drssing router plane blades
      ... I'm lost about this new acquisition: an old stanley No. 71 router. ... Is there a pdf file or something on the 'Net of the instructions that ... Is the double edged blade supposed to have a rounded tip? ...
      (rec.woodworking)
    • Re: Echo link with Bellsouth DSL
      ... You may try going to www.kb3kai.com and asking if he still has a .pdf file ... available that shows you how to go through the configuration step by step. ... > Are you using the Westell 327W wireless router? ... > router to be able to accomplish this task. ...
      (rec.radio.amateur.misc)
    • 2007 Zipp 404 - 182 rear hub maintenance question
      ... Did a routine maintenance for my 2007 404 rear hub. ... web site and download the pdf file for this hub. ... It mentions that there should be some "play" in the rear ...
      (rec.bicycles.tech)