Re: Checkpoint - Visitor mode

From: Bruno Guerpillon (bruno.guerpillon_at_free.fr)
Date: 05/13/05

Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 09:37:30 +0200

"Sunny" <sunny@nospam.net> a écrit dans le message de news:
kfQge.39180$XX1.764520@news20.bellglobal.com...

> Bruno Guerpillon wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> I've got a computer running with MS Windows 98 and a Checkpoint VPN
>> Client (R55).
>>
>> The main problem i got is i'm not able to set Visitor Mode cause it's
>> disabled.
>>
>> Any clue who i could do to enable it ?
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Bruno
>
> The person who packaged your VPN client disabled visitor mode. You'll need
> to speak to them about it.
>
> Sunny

Hi Sunny

The guy who installed this client left over our firm. The only thing to do
is reinstall CP client so?

Regards

Relevant Pages

  • Re: VPC7 and Shiva VPN Client
    ... settings are on your VPC. ... I have been happily using Checkpoint VPN under 6.1.1 for some considerable ... Windows Sharing (client and server). ... >> NT and Unix shares as well as Exchange servers, ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.virtualpc)
  • Re: [SLE] Sound problems in 9.3
    ... On Friday 22 April 2005 4:30 pm, Sunny wrote: ... >> client fixed my NIC not being found on warm reboots in the past. ... In this machine I use 2 different Compaq branded Intel 10/100 cards that use ... list mention that switching dhcp client software fixed similar problems ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: MBR vs. MBV
    ... "Sunny" wrote in message ... > static members to server its own VendorDB class. ... if one client tries to set lets ... > may give execution to another thread, which will start writing as well, ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.remoting)
  • Re: MBR vs. MBV
    ... The the static members are not remoted. ... if one client tries to set lets ... may give execution to another thread, which will start writing as well, ... Sunny ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.remoting)
  • Re: Slow First Method Call in Remoting
    ... > Hi Sunny, ... > i got your code files. ... > anyway i will try to avoid the client callbacks. ... Otherwise, maybe you will need callbacks, the server have to notify ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.remoting)