Re: Pop up blocker in Norton Internet Security

niall_heavey_at_yahoo.com
Date: 05/06/05

Date: 6 May 2005 04:32:45 -0700

K thats brill. Thanks. But where abouts is that? I opened the Firewall
part on it but cant see anywhere to allow pop ups.

Its probably staring me in the face but i'm just missing it.

Sorry for the stupidity!!!!
Thanks

Relevant Pages

  • Re: pop ups
    ... Try getting the free Goggle toolbar which stops pop ups effectively. ... Try to set up a firewall, using XP's own or a free one like Zone Alarm ... HiJack This is a program that simply searches for programs that run at ...
  • RE: web services address/firewall/proper config question/autodiscover
    ... communicator complains it cant find the web services.. ... info doesnt get populated.. ... External name lookups dont work from behind the firewall.. ... free/busy info from.. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: Messenger Pop-ups
    ... You need a firewall because you have vulnerable ports exposed to the internet as ... demonstrated by those pop ups. ... > every I loaded Windows 2000 I keep getting these ... > irratating pop-ups from something called messenger. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: UGH! Help....please.
    ... There is also a free firewall called ZoneAlarm it can be downloaded from http://www.zonelabs.com. ... can I download one for free somewhere? ... | virus or not (I probably do because these pop ups load things on to my ...
  • Re: pop ups on desktop
    ... Thanks Gordon, but Norton Internet Security has installed a firewall, however ... >> of it, i keep getting anoying pop ups on the desktop and the net itself, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)