block internet connection
Date: 4 May 2005 21:01:52 -0700
I need your professional help!
I and my friend are building a system to control internet access among
users using Java. All users have existing accounts in the system. We
have the following objectives:
1) allow the user to access the internet only if authenticated by the
2) monitor the total number of bytes used per user,
3) disconnect once the limit of allowed bytes is exceeded.
The problem we encountered is on how to connect/disconnect a user from
using the internet. What should we do! We're creating this system with
openBSD 3.6 as server! Does openBSD pf necessary into this scenario? If
yes, how? Pls reply!
- Connect/Disconnect Internet Connection via script
... I have need to programmatically control internet access via script. ...
- block internet connection
... I and my friend are building a system for internet access among users ... All users have existing accounts in the system. ... Does openBSD pf necessary into this scenario? ...
- Turning Internet Access On/Off
... looking for an easy way to control internet access for my classroom. ... I've set up my machine as a proxy and could set IE on each machine ... with usb drives and portable firefox I found this ...
- Re: restrict internet access
... firewalls that can control access to the internet based on the logged on user ... and can even go by schedule. ... my neighbor wants to be able to restrict how much his ...
- Re: Internet Access
... Use you internet proxy server to control Internet access. ...