Re: Windows Firewall Interface

From: ABC (simonbray_at_nospamemail.afraid.org)
Date: 05/04/05

Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 18:00:36 +0100

"Kashif" <kashifns@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1115225305.254988.305600@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...
>I am just curious to know is there any Interface to Windows Firewall
> built in XP SP2? Like I want to create some more rules as we can do it
> in any other professional Firewall.
>
> K.N. Salman
> http://superfreehosting.com
> http://enoise.net

Yes, run the firewall applet in control panel.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: XP SP 2: Is it worth it? Absolutely. Problems are way over-hyped.
    ... firewall as they are at using E-Donkey and Kazaa Lite and its new ... MSFT has a ton of help on their site to orient you to SP2 or whatever ... of course people who don't hav any trouble don't post it... ... and that is when the Windows firewall is ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • RE: Installing norton internet security
    ... You need updates from Norton in order to use NIS with XP SP2. ... to go through a security wizard. ... you can manage the Windows Firewall (formerly known as the ... The new Windows Firewall is much better and more like third-party ...
  • Re: should i install windows xp service pack 2
    ... the reason the firewall was hidden away before SP2. ... incompatibility with legacy apps were in reality firewall ... in another case how to disable the Windows firewall. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Cant browse My Netork Places after XP SP2
    ... > installing XP Pro SP2. ... > to use this network resource. ... Service Pack 2 automatically enables the Windows Firewall. ...
  • Re: LPT redirection and XP Sp2
    ... > SP2 issue or something. ... specific to SP2 is that the Windows Firewall is enabled automatically. ...