What is NETSpeed:imit in ...\internet logs\lamdb.rdb

From: mike (spamme0_at_netscape.net)
Date: 04/15/05

Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 17:58:28 -0700

I was poking around in ...\internet logs\lamdb.rdb.
It's mostly giberish, but there are a number of text
strings NETSpeedLimit<myispname>.
Speed limit doesn't sound like something I want happening?

comment?
Thanks, mike

with links.  Delete this sig when replying.
Wanted 12" LCD for Compaq Armada 7770MT.
MAKE THE OBVIOUS CHANGES TO THE LINK

  • Samsung LN52B750 52-Inch 1080p 240Hz LCD HDTV with Charcoal Grey Touch of Color
    ... Power on the TV and wait several seconds before it will accept any other inputs from the remote. ... First, if you're reading this, you're either already an LCD owner or have read about them - and have read about this new breed and if you're like I was, you're wondering what's what. ... People complain about the sound quality of the LN52B750. ... Next, some words on clouding, screen adjustment and glare. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields)
  • Re: Advice: Amp building
    ... "Best" doesn't neccessarily mean best within certain technical criteria to ... I use SS amps all the time - excellent for AV/telly and 'background sound' ... the DLP image doesn't strike you as sharp as that from the LCD ... Also the DLP projector is noisier, runs hotter and is much bigger than the ...
    (uk.rec.audio)
  • Re: Advice: Amp building
    ... can not really get confortable with the sound. ... I feel that all the equipment ... the DLP image doesn't strike you as sharp as that from the LCD ... Also the DLP projector is noisier, runs hotter and is much bigger than the ...
    (uk.rec.audio)
  • Re: urgent ..need info on large size TV
    ... This eliminates the best technologies, the LCD and Plasma ... for best positioning of the TV, sound, seating, and lighting ... Very confusing - and if you are critical of picture quality, ...
    (rec.video)
  • Re: Prima LC-32R25
    ... I just picked up a Prima LC-32R25 LCD TV. ... the unit had no picture or sound. ... Tedd, ve3tjd ... Look for high ESR capacitors or shorted rectifiers in the smps power supply. ...
    (sci.electronics.repair)