Re: D-Link 604 and WallWatcher

From: Sir_George (Sir_George_at_mailinator.com)
Date: 03/30/05

Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 10:55:41 -0700

newsgroups...

Could you please post instructions on how I would setup my DI-604 so that it
sends log records to "Syslog port 514." The only log settings available are
for entries regarding
"SMTP Server / IP Address" and "Email Address."

Again, I just wanted to state that I can receive log files via E-mail, but
have been unable to configure the Log settings to be viewed by WallWatcher.

--
Sir_George