Re: Question about Netscreen 5 GT firewall / VPN

From: Munpe Q (funyon_at_gmail.com)
Date: 03/15/05

Date: 14 Mar 2005 15:21:29 -0800

Did you put a route using the trust interface and the gateway of your
router? Your description is a bit confusing, but I assume that you
don't have a route for 192.168.10.0/24 in the firewall for the trusted
interface.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Second ISP
    ... make sure that the second ISP router does not have a better default ... All of this can be done with show ip route ... Does this require a routing ... but I would recommend a routing protocol. ...
    (comp.dcom.sys.cisco)
  • Re: Problem with IP Masquerade + routed internal network (pretty newbie question)
    ... The network looks like this: ... > other way to define routes other than typing route add... ... If you have a proper router set up, each box on each subnet should only ... would route everything to our factory WAN over frame relay. ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)
  • Re: T43 Networking fix question.
    ... Try a static route to the router. ... I can PING the ZyXel router on 192.168.1.1 just fine that way. ... But then, no matter what combination of HOST or NET route addressing I create in the fixed address tables in the TCP/IP configuration panels, I can never ping anything other than the 192.168.1.1 private address side of the ZyXel router. ... When you go to look at the documents in the supplied Broadcom driver package, in their 'PROTOCOL.INI' sample, they provide for additional 'fields' at the bottom of it in the driver section. ...
    (comp.os.os2.misc)
  • Re: Routing through two DD-WRTs
    ... a lousy term for blocking any wireless to wireless traffic. ... I can happily route packets from hosts on .111 to .110 and .112, ... IP table are for firewall rules, not for routing. ... gateway (IP address of remote router). ...
    (alt.internet.wireless)
  • Re: Routing for Verizon FIOS -- Reward for answer
    ... The problem we have is this:  Verizon's gateway is 70.x.x.1. ... address for our router ...  What do we use as an address for the outside interface ... route outbound through the gateway. ...
    (comp.dcom.sys.cisco)