Re: Zone Alarm Free-which version

From: Sixeye (1_at_1.com)
Date: 03/02/05

Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 21:01:45 -0800

-

"Gordo" <gordo20878@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:jf-dnd4Joon0wIbfRVn-hQ@comcast.com...
> Rex's Mom wrote:
>> Prior postings suggested there were problems with V.5
>> Am currently running v4.5.594.
>> Have been getting a pop-up saying 5.5.062.011 is now
>> available. Have been 'ignoring' the message.
>> Any comments/views?
>
> Posters are usually the ones with problems, not the happy campers. I have
> been using that version for 11 days, and it has performed flawlessly. Why
> not just install the new version, and, if you do not like it, it is easy
> to switch back. It is not that big a deal.

I agree. I've been using the 5.x versions for quite some time. With no
problem.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Zone Alarm Free-which version
    ... Rex's Mom wrote: ... > Have been getting a pop-up saying 5.5.062.011 is now ... not just install the new version, and, if you do not like it, it is easy to ... switch back. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: ubuntu-users Digest, Vol 27, Issue 217
    ... (This will install a basic compilation environment in Ubuntu) ... (This will install all that is needed to compile kpilot as far as apt ... naming conventions. ... ignoring. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • RE: MOM on SBS
    ... Thank you for posting in SBS newsgroup. ... MOM cannot be installed on the SBS server. ... We can install MOM on Small Business Server 2003 ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Unable to Install MOM 2005 agent on Isa 2004 server
    ... You could try the remote install and watch for the blocked port on the ISA ... Extract the MOM agent from the MOM CD it's ... Install MOM agent on the ISA Server. ...
    (microsoft.public.isa.configuration)
  • Re: 10 things to know about switch to digital TV
    ... How did people manage to select, install, ... We know they managed to do it, as television did become popular, and people ... he'd enlist the help of someone to watch as he twisted the antenna in a direction that seemed best. ... Dad would eventually fall asleep in his chair, his snoring too much to take, and Mom would shoo us kids off to bed. ...
    (alt.tv.tech.hdtv)