What do you make of this?

From: Trinity (three_at_here.invalid)
Date: 02/25/05

Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 01:21:57 -0800

I ran Winamp and started up a radio station I then got an alert from
Sygate PF that "wuauclt.exe" (Windows autoupdate file, I have
autoupdates disabled) wanted to acccess the internet. Below is my
security log. Remote host is AOL. If I enter the IP in my browser I
get this;

ICY 404 Resource Not Found
icy-notice1:SHOUTcast Distributed Network Audio Server/posix
v1.8.1<BR>
icy-notice2:The resource requested was not found<BR>

OK, so it's an audio server but why would Windows autoupdate be used
to access an audio server?

Security Log:
Application Hijacking has been detected
The application: C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe try to launch
another application: C:\Program Files\Winamp\winamp.exe to go to
remote host 64.236.34.67