Re: Please help with Sygate Personal Firewall

f.yannaco_at_gmail.com
Date: 02/21/05

Date: 21 Feb 2005 07:32:03 -0800

I vaguely remember an IE-lock function when I used Sygate, this may be
locking your favorites from loading correctly.

I'm sorry I can't provide anything specific, but I'm fairly sure it's
somewhere in the preferences on one of the security tweaks Sygate uses.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Yours recommendations for a firewall
    ... OUTPOST & SYGATE are my 2 favorites and haven't failed me in years! ... Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Please help with Sygate Personal Firewall
    ... I just installed Sygate Personal Firewall free version. ... With it installed I lose my IE Favorites. ... a new install with noe of my previous installed favorites. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)