Outpost conflicts with other firewalls even when they aren't running?

Date: 02/21/05

Date: 20 Feb 2005 20:15:12 -0800

Hi, I wanted to try outpost (been looking for an all-in-one solution
for add/cookie filtering and firewall-security) but I tried installing
it and when I did my computer started up but was never able to connect
to the network. I did have MS firewall (guess it can't be
uninstalled) and Sygate but I had disabled both of them, but my
computer refused to connect until I had uninstalled outpost. Is this
due to having the other firewalls installed (They were disabled, I
checked running processes to make sure), or are other people that
don't have other firewalls installed having the same problem? Any
help/suggestions/comments would be greatly appreciated!