Re: Windows Firewall Has A Backdoor

From: DevilsPGD (ihatespam_at_crazyhat.net)
Date: 02/21/05

Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 18:59:59 -0700

In message <cvasm0$ao3$1@newsg1.svr.pol.co.uk> Jay Calvert
<jcalvert@habaneronetworks.nospam.com> wrote:

>I have just posted your comments as a quote on my site, I hope you don't
>mind. Thanks for pointing out this information. Scary isn't it?

Why scary? The scary part is that people let malware on to their system
in the first place.

--
If at first you do succeed, try not to look astonished.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Windows Firewall Has A Backdoor
    ... In message Jay Calvert ... >mind. ... Thanks for pointing out this information. ... The scary part is that people let malware on to their system ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: MBAM
    ... throw their computers in the dumpster each time they get corrupted, ... (vm work, malware.. ... I don't mind if it's infected. ... Dustin Cook, Author of BugHunter ...
    (alt.comp.anti-virus)
  • Re: Time to get an amateur radio licence
    ... Never mind, why spoil your smug story by pointing out the errors. ...
    (uk.radio.amateur)
  • Re: Who cares?
    ... I am immensely grateful to you for pointing out this glaring failure in ... communication. ... This problem actually crossed my mind but I left the quandary to be ...
    (sci.astro.amateur)
  • Re: anti-virus
    ... Wouldn't mind ... finding something a little lighter.. ... What combination of malware and/or pop-up prevention is required? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)