Re: Service Pack 2 for Windows XP

From: Jason Edwards (none1_at_invalid.invalid)
Date: 02/06/05

Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 20:52:01 -0000

<noise_marine@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:1107721982.653532.309210@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...
> Hello everyone, I was wonder if any one could tell me some action plan
> I can take to solve a problem. I have problems with the firewall in
> service pack 2 because everytime I install it my internet becomes low
> or limited connection.

I don't understand what you mean by low or limited connection.
Is your Internet connection normally a dial up connection?

> So, I uninstall the service pack 2 and the
> problem still stays.

In that case the problem may not be anything to do with service pack 2.

> So, if someone could help it would be great.

If you can give a more detailed description of what is wrong then it may be
possible to offer some guesses as to what the cause could be.
What program are you using when you have problems and what exactly goes
wrong?

Jason