Broadband not accesible on network.

From: vikaslaxmi (vikaslaxmi_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 02/05/05

Date: 5 Feb 2005 00:34:08 -0800

Hi freinds,

I have got a typical problem which so many people face with broadband
connections in SOHO sometimes. Whats happening is that i have a
Port-to-Port wired broadband connection which is ADSL USB modem to
connect to main server computer in my network. I have installed Windows
XP Home on both server and client computer which are connected directly
through a network cable in crossed connection and network cards.

All the sites are perfectly available on server computer but sites like
Yahoo Mail, Citibank India account login sites donot work and so many
other sites are not accesible there. Norton LiveUpdate works fine.
Windows update works fine but windows update page donot open. Does any
one have a solution.

Thanks
Vikas