Compter Networking Degree

From: Teacum (teacum_at_gmail.com)
Date: 01/31/05

Date: 31 Jan 2005 11:51:31 -0800

I just finished High School and I have been thinking about going to
collage and getting a coputer newtoking degree. The job field that I
have been looking at has to do with computer security (either working
for the military, goverment or in the privit section). I was
woundering if this would be worth my time (what is the job market
like), what collaged would be good to go to and and just any othe
helpfull information.

Thanks

Teacum

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Compter Networking Degree
    ... >I just finished High School and I have been thinking about going to ... > collage and getting a coputer newtoking degree. ... The job field that I ... You finished High School??? ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Compter Networking Degree
    ... Before you do any research - learn to Spel! ... >I just finished High School and I have been thinking about going to ... > collage and getting a coputer newtoking degree. ... The job field that I ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)