Re: Somebody is scanning your computer ...

From: Wolfgang Kueter (wolfgang_at_shconnect.de)
Date: 01/28/05

Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 14:03:33 +0100

doubter wrote:

> On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 23:45:55 +0100, Wolfgang Kueter

> As your post illustrates you are more interested in mental masturbation
> than you are in sharing real information. Perhaps you have something of
> value to contribute, but it is well hidden. And that Wolfgang, is your
> fault, not the fault of the reader.

It is the fault of the reader to believe what is written on the package of
some obsure software product instead of trying to understand programming.

> It appears you may have information that is of value to the readers of
> this
> newsgroup. It's too bad you choose not to share that data in a credible,
> meaningful manner.

It is your problem, that you lack technical knowledge to discuss security
related issues or understand (by reading the PoC expolit source code!) what
what I say. I cannot do more than post links to code that show the
fundamental design problems of personal firewalls. The mentioned code
prooves you wrong. If you don't understand the code, well, read some books
about (system) programming and come back in about 5 years.

Wolfgang