Re: Why does ZA give permissions without asking?

From: phoenix (phoenix_at_fakeaddress.invalid)
Date: 01/19/05

Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 08:25:29 GMT

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 05:06:05 GMT, skydiver wrote:

> I need answers, not questions.

If you had posted those details in your first post I wouldn't have had to
ask you questions. I'm not a mind reader and need to know the answers to
those questions to try and answer your questions. Here's a another one for
you: have you done a virus/adware/spyware/trojan scan of your system
recently?

Programs don't get permission to access the internet without you giving it
to them *or* the settings are wrong.

Regards

Bill

Relevant Pages

  • Re: message box transient -sub by Chip Perason
    ... Adds weight to this not being a reliable method. ... in full in his first post likewise for him. ... Regards, ... Before posting my first reply I had tried Late Binding but got the same non result, ie no error but the popup msgbox wouldn't close without me clicking. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Re: Phone formatting
    ... See your first post. ... "Bill" wrote in message ... > When I was prompted for Area Code in a dialing location ... > Indirectly thanks to you Russ Valentine. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.contacts)
  • Re: Is there really "overwhelming public disapproval" for the health care reform in the US?
    ... that 50 million people there don't have any insurance?. ... when government and special interests get involved. ... It's hard to tell with all the spin, but IMO, the current bill seems ... paper like the Wall Street Journal opinion piece at the first post, ...
    (rec.music.beatles)
  • Re: Buntys blog - Bunty throws another wobbly
    ... this 'self employed businessman' pay the bill ... interested in how bunty got a mental defective teen in the family way, ... My first post with a Schizo, ...
    (uk.local.southwest)
  • Re: How to create an empty file? (second attempt)
    ... bill wrote: ... > [My first post on this this question contained a typo that ... Please disregard ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)