Re: trojan horse attack

From: jeanjean (jeanjean_at_france.com)
Date: 01/10/05

Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 23:10:23 +0100

"jeanjean" <jeanjean@france.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
crmp5j$aqn$1@apollon.grec.isp.9tel.net...
> My fire wall announced me a trojan horse attack but fortunately blocked
> it.
> The address from where the attack is coming from is 84.99.130.132
> My fire wall is not able to indicate me where this address is situated
> (for all other atacks he is mentioning me the city and the country)
> Do you know where it is.
> Thanks in advance for your help.
> Jean

Relevant Pages

  • trojan horse attack
    ... My fire wall announced me a trojan horse attack but fortunately blocked it. ... all other atacks he is mentioning me the city and the country) ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: trojan horse attack
    ... jeanjean wrote: ... > My fire wall announced me a trojan horse attack but fortunately ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)