Re: How to bypass blocked ports

From: Bart Bailey (me2_at_privacy.net)
Date: 01/08/05

Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2005 12:11:29 -0800

In Message-ID:<MPG.1c49a59879e491f6989e2d@news-server.columbus.rr.com>
posted on Sat, 08 Jan 2005 13:05:57 GMT, Leythos wrote: Begin

>In article <WLidnREyzNObFELcRVn-sg@comcast.com>, charlesnewman1
>@comcast.net.spammers.will.be.shot.on.sight says...
>> Just
>> plug your laptop into there and there should be no problems. Cant
>> be detected, cant be monitored, becuase it is not going through
>> either the company network, nor any company hardware. Problem
>> solved.
>
>Except that large LAPTOP device sitting on your desk, or ever so
>discretely tucked into a drawer (right), that you keep using instead of
>your normal keyboard/mouse. LOL!
>
>--

Right, but,
If that company is so mismanaged that someone can be in their cubicle
with a 5.1 surround system playing Halo2, then it's only a matter of
time until the competition solves his tunneling issues, and he gets to
play all day from home.

--
Bart

Relevant Pages

  • Re: unmountable boot volume blue screen error
    ... Hi and thanks for the reply, the laptop is acer travelmate 2310-hard drive ... I cant cant into safe mode to do anything, have been to bios and cant see ... up and windows starts to load but then it goes straight to bluescreen, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Windows media player stops working when I plug in my MP3 Player
    ... yes same with me...everything works fine on my laptop but as soon as I ... plug it into my PC ..same problem every time...oh well ..cant figure it ... dont want to send my computer back....you wouldn't beleive how many ...
  • Problems connecting to my new laptop with 3coms wireless router
    ... for it as I cant seem to be able to find it. ... I had previously bought another acer laptop but due to other ... officeconnect wireless 11g firewall router serial number ... reconnect to the internet I have all three power,sync and WLAN LED's ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: XP trouble
    ... I dont think I can create any users, becasue I cant get into the OS. ... >> I have a Dell Laptop running XP Home that is giving me some trouble. ... the person who owns the laptop somehow set a bios ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Cursor mayhem!!
    ... tisatenn wrote: ... word pad and the regular games that are included with xp. ... Still cant figure ... I do not have a touch pad on this laptop. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)