Re: How to bypass blocked ports

From: Bart Bailey (
Date: 01/08/05

Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2005 12:11:29 -0800

In Message-ID:<>
posted on Sat, 08 Jan 2005 13:05:57 GMT, Leythos wrote: Begin

>In article <>, charlesnewman1
> says...
>> Just
>> plug your laptop into there and there should be no problems. Cant
>> be detected, cant be monitored, becuase it is not going through
>> either the company network, nor any company hardware. Problem
>> solved.
>Except that large LAPTOP device sitting on your desk, or ever so
>discretely tucked into a drawer (right), that you keep using instead of
>your normal keyboard/mouse. LOL!

Right, but,
If that company is so mismanaged that someone can be in their cubicle
with a 5.1 surround system playing Halo2, then it's only a matter of
time until the competition solves his tunneling issues, and he gets to
play all day from home.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: unmountable boot volume blue screen error
    ... Hi and thanks for the reply, the laptop is acer travelmate 2310-hard drive ... I cant cant into safe mode to do anything, have been to bios and cant see ... up and windows starts to load but then it goes straight to bluescreen, ...
  • Re: Windows media player stops working when I plug in my MP3 Player
    ... yes same with me...everything works fine on my laptop but as soon as I ... plug it into my PC ..same problem every time...oh well ..cant figure it ... dont want to send my computer wouldn't beleive how many ...
  • Problems connecting to my new laptop with 3coms wireless router
    ... for it as I cant seem to be able to find it. ... I had previously bought another acer laptop but due to other ... officeconnect wireless 11g firewall router serial number ... reconnect to the internet I have all three power,sync and WLAN LED's ...
  • Re: Cursor mayhem!!
    ... tisatenn wrote: ... word pad and the regular games that are included with xp. ... Still cant figure ... I do not have a touch pad on this laptop. ...
  • Re: XP trouble
    ... I dont think I can create any users, becasue I cant get into the OS. ... >> I have a Dell Laptop running XP Home that is giving me some trouble. ... the person who owns the laptop somehow set a bios ...