Re: BEFW11S4 Port Forwarding - Connection Timed Out Certain Ports.

From: Duane Arnold (notme_at_notme.com)
Date: 01/08/05

    Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 23:09:46 GMT

    triforce66@gmail.com wrote in news:1105133244.008983.279290
    @f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

    > If I flash it back to the old version will I have to redo all the
    > settings? I noticed that I did not have to when I upgraded the firmware
    > but will it have a fit if I downgrade? Also does Linksys keep the old
    > firmware upgrades on there server, I don't think I have the old one.
    > Stupid me..
    >
    > Thanks

    I don't think you do but I really can't remember that far back as to the
    last time I had to do a flash back.

    Duane :)

    • RE: DVD Not Reading Media
      ... Doing upgrades to ... A firmware update for the Pioneer drive or the other? ... >> some form of readable media already in the drive. ... >> RainSong ...
    • Re: Firmware architecture for firmware update
      ... upgrades. ... I considered the idea of dividing the firmware into independent ... Wescott Design Services ... "Applied Control Theory for Embedded Systems" was written for you. ...
      (comp.arch.embedded)
    • Re: Firmware updates - how?
      ... not expected to pursue or utilize tecnical resources like firmware ... upgrades; but that does not mean they will not be necessary. ... I was referring to DVD products for the masses. ... One thing you overlook is the extended warranty. ...
      (rec.video.dvd.players)
    • Re: LaCrosse BC-900U
      ... to see the firmware had a "brick wall" limit of 3000 mAH per cell ... I wrote again to Lacrosse. ... I've bene using this charger on and off with no catastrophes, ... but the whole confusion/misinformation regarding upgrades, updates, and ...
      (sci.chem.electrochem.battery)
    • Re: Secure replacement for "Secure" web console?
      ... >> This depends on the version of the firmware on the secure web console. ... We've got the old external web consoles that connect to the serial port. ... Upgrades require hardware. ... Upgrading the L server GSPs *may* be an option, ...
      (comp.sys.hp.hpux)