trojan horse attack

From: jeanjean (jeanjean_at_france.com)
Date: 01/07/05

Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 20:49:16 +0100

My fire wall announced me a trojan horse attack but fortunately blocked it.
The address from where the attack is coming from is 84.99.130.132
My fire wall is not able to indicate me where this address is situated (for
all other atacks he is mentioning me the city and the country)
Do you know where it is.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Jean

Relevant Pages

  • Re: trojan horse attack
    ... > My fire wall announced me a trojan horse attack but fortunately blocked ... > (for all other atacks he is mentioning me the city and the country) ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: trojan horse attack
    ... jeanjean wrote: ... > My fire wall announced me a trojan horse attack but fortunately ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)