Re: Norton Personal Firewall Alerts

From: Jason Edwards (none_at_invalid.invalid)
Date: 12/16/04

Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 20:29:05 -0000

"C." <> wrote in message
> UDP.

What version of Windows and are you able to tell me whether or not the
messenger service is running? (nothing to do with msn messenger).

> Have submitted an inquiry to Symantec (but haven't heard back yet),
> but
> wanted to hear from others as well.
> Thanks,
> C.
> C.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: possible spyware problem, please help!
    ... I've heard this is related to spyware. ... Messenger Service of Windows ... Messenger Service Window That Contains an Internet Advertisement ...
  • Re: Messager Service Pop-up Dialogs
    ... WINDOWS REQUIRES IMMEDIATE ATTENTION. ... ignoring or just "putting up with" the security gap represented by ... Messenger Service of Windows ... reliable and up-to-date antivirus software, ...
  • Re: Pop Ups
    ... > There are at least three varieties of pop-ups, ... >Messenger Service of Windows ... >> ups. ...
  • Re: Windows Explorer error...
    ... > Thanks again Wes, just knowing that someone is out there that knows ... >> Messenger Service can be used in networked environment to send ... >> If you put ad server names into your Hosts file with your own ... >> Error message when you start Windows: "Your system is low on virtual ...
  • Re: Microsoft Messenger Service Bulletin
    ... are available free of cost from Microsoft. ... the security gap represented by these messages is particularly ... Messenger Service of Windows ...