Re: netscreen: not allowed to port forward port outside port < 1024 to one inside >= 1024?

From: lex loi (lard_at_tardis.ed.ac.molar.uk)
Date: 12/15/04

Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 14:42:14 +0000

Not-My-Real-Name wrote:
> Another good resource for netscreen issues is
> www.netscreenforum.com

thanks muchly for that, I am going there for a good rummage about.. :)
alex

Relevant Pages

  • Re: enum.ToString()
    ... description from a resource, instead of embedding it in the attribute. ... Nicholas Paldino ... >> Alex and Ken, ... you should use attributes to attribute the>> elements in the enumeration. ...
  • Re: Resources in static library
    ... >How I can access to this Dialog from another MFC Client Aplication? ... >I didn't succeed to access via DialogBox function. ... Alex, ... Although the IDE allows you to apparently add a resource to a static ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)
  • Re: API to get date/time from another machine (i.e. net time \hostname)
    ... > Obtaining Time of Day Information from Specified Machines: ... > Chris Hanscom - Microsoft MVP ... > Veign's Resource Center ...
    (microsoft.public.vb.winapi)
  • Getting 1st frame from AVI
    ... How do I get the first frame of an AVI (either file or resource) as a ... Alex ...
    (borland.public.delphi.nativeapi)
  • Re: Editing Version resource programmatically
    ... Is it possible to modify programmatically info in Version resource? ... Specifically I need to change from my application "ProductName" ... Alex ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)