Re: BEFSR41 Linksys Router & VPN Setup

tvos_at_ureach.com
Date: 10/31/04

Date: 30 Oct 2004 22:43:08 -0700

I appreciate the information everyone has supplied and I was able to
extract some info. but could someone explain step by step how to set up
this vpn thru my linksys router? My router is linksys befsr41 and want
to vpn into my windows 2000 professional box.

Also - if I've multiple pc's on my network - how do I connect to each
pc thru vpn and select what pc i want to remote into using realvnc.
Please advise.

Thank You,

Dave

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Remote Desktop through VPN
    ... I am behind a Linksys router, so my internal network's address range is ... On Computer A running Windows XP Pro, I have created an Incoming Connection ... PPP adapter VPN ... ONE computer which allows you to access Remote Desktop directly. ...
  • Re: Need something easy.
    ... It will only run at the slower upload speed of the DSL,...so performance will be horrible unless the users "remote control" their office machines from home using Remote Desktop. ... Phillip Windell ... A Linksys router that does allow passing of VPN protocols (but is not ... Keep in mind that its possible the Linksys router will only pass one VPN tunnel at a time. ...
  • Re: VPN question.
    ... If you're running a XP or 2K on your workstation, run route print after you get your vpn connection established. ... Does your linksys router happen to be a newer one that works as a vpn server itself or are you using Microsoft's VPN Server? ... If you have more computers with shared resources, try a net use command to one of those computers after you establish the VPN connection. ...
  • Re: Need Help - Linksys Mistake! - VPN and OWA
    ... Cisco was no help, they wanted $220 just to help right off ... So I picked up this Linksys router instead to try. ... No Isa is not installed. ... >> configuration that does support VPN or allows VPN to pass through to ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Belkin Wireless Pre-N and VPN setup
    ... I just purchased this router to replace a wired-only Linksys router. ... office laptop and access the office via VPN, I am able to connect to ... I can access public web sites, so it seems to me like an ... Belkin claim VPN passthrough in the product specification. ...
    (alt.internet.wireless)