Re: Win98SE - Internet Log Files

From: David H. Lipman (DLipman~nospam~_at_Verizon.Net)
Date: 10/31/04

    Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 01:09:55 -0400

    Bart:

    If you create a c:\windows directory prior to installing Win9x/ME, during the
    installation process it will suggest installing the OS in c:\windows.000. You can override
    it by backspacing over .000 and indicate that is where the OS should be installed. The OP
    failed to do this so he would up with c:\windows.000.

    Dave