Advice on a good firewall for site to site VPN for 15 users total on a fract T-1

From: Ned Hart (nedhart_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 10/25/04

Date: 25 Oct 2004 13:27:55 -0700

I've been looking at the Sonicwall TZ 170 25 user, but inbound PAT
requires SonicOS advanced which costs extra (I may have a mail
server), and they count all ip addresses on my network including
printers when determining how many connections we've used, so I need
to purchase a higher user count even if I don't have that many users.
So, in the end, the sonicwall costs me almost $1,000 for each unit to
do site-to-site vpn and to share a mail server.

Are Sonicwall's pricing and features competitive when compared to
watchguard and cisco?

Thanks
NH