Re: disabling zonealarm??

From: mhicaoidh (mv_mhic_aoidh_at_hotXmailPM.com)
Date: 10/25/04

Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 18:56:53 GMT

Taking a moment's reflection, Michael mused:

| Hi gang.... silly question on behalf of someone else... how do you
| disable zonealarm temporarily, to allow VNC?

    It would be easier, and more secure, to simply allow VNC to receive
connections from the internet from within ZoneAlarm's settings.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: disabling zonealarm??
    ... > Taking a moment's reflection, ... > It would be easier, and more secure, to simply allow VNC to receive ... > connections from the internet from within ZoneAlarm's settings. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: PCAnywhere vs Control IT??? Other Retail Products?
    ... >Taking a moment's reflection, Adam Pavelec mused: ... >| It isn't retail per se, but VNC has worked great for me. ... The price is ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: PCAnywhere vs Control IT??? Other Retail Products?
    ... Taking a moment's reflection, Adam Pavelec mused: ... | It isn't retail per se, but VNC has worked great for me. ... The price is ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: behind a router
    ... Taking a moment's reflection, Loc mused: ... | I've a NETGEAR DG814 router and I'd like to access to the machine behind ... How configure my router to do that? ... running VNC. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)