Re: Why Does ZoneAlarm Refuse to Remember Program/Privacy Settings?

From: Gizmo (
Date: 10/24/04

Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 19:50:18 GMT

>>Have I missed a ZA or Windows setting?
>>Thanks in advance.
> Did you ask them? Did you visit your website for an explanation?
Neo, this is to thank you for all the help you give to readers
of this newsgroup. Your intellect and technical knowledge is
overwhelming. Keep up this excellent work.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Past head of VDOT advocates downsizing 50%
    ... Construction schedule websites use shorthand ... >reason why a project is months behind. ... >insulting to most folks who are expecting a reasonable explanation. ... A website where every VDOT project, ...
  • Re: Neo restoration review
    ... Neo I do my own website using Microsoft FrontPage. ... like making microsoft word documents and then you just upload to your ...
  • Re: Hurt your head....
    ... Sandy Tyra wrote: ... idea what happened, but not-too-surprisingly, I will not be going back to that website. ... Wish I had an explanation. ... For those who are steering clear: the track in question is "Age of Destruction" layered over "Sweet Dreams Are Made Of This" (with a few other minor touches). ...
  • Re: I Need help translating an old document.
    ... Yes it was just splashed there without any explanation at all. ... I found it on a German website representing our family ... >> their possession. ... I don't know it's original provenance. ...
  • Re: Web page not loading?
    ... >I have noticed an error with another page within this website. ... Then Ctrl-c and paste into a Notepad window ... and it isn't there either then there would be an entirely different explanation. ...