Re: Linksys firewall question

From: Kaptain Krunch (captainkrunch_at_comcast.net)
Date: 10/16/04

Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 18:50:35 -0400

LOL, well I was denied service when I got thousands of ICMP packets from a
spoofed addy (172.30.166.36) from port 0 to MYIPADDY port 0... kept
rebooting the router under any firmware linksys had... they even sent me
v.1.5.9 (available vers was 1.5.18)...Linksys admitted that the router wasnt
handling ICMP packets very well LOL...