Re: VPN Edge

From: Fidelio (Fidelio_at_arrakis.net)
Date: 10/14/04

    Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 10:54:37 +0200

    I can speak only about number 1.

    Usualy the VPN server give the client an address from a pool of non-routable
    networks like 10.x.y.z so you must route the internal network thru the IP
    the server reserve from the pool for itself. And usualy if you configure the
    pool to be part of your internal addressing you become into big big
    problems.

    Regards,
    Fidelio