Re: Pix Firewall: How to Block MSN?

From: Greg Hennessy (me_at_privacy.net)
Date: 10/12/04

Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 10:31:47 +0100

On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 04:26:06 GMT, "Don Kelloway" <dkelloway@commodon.com>
wrote:

>AFAIK you can block all outgoing connections to TCP port 1863 (IP range
>207.46.0.0/16) and that will prevent MSN Messenger.

That wont stop it tunnelling out over http directly or indirectly.

--
Attention, customers, today's special is a $%#% Krabby Patty served
with in a greasy $%#%$#$ sauce and grilled to %#$@$#% perfection.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: was Jimmys IQ/educating Jerry on things lost since USPA2000
    ... attention as possible to the customers coming after because the ... customers coming after, as do the once who came before deserve their ... Yeah, you seem to have more middle men milking the sport now, shit ... Think I care how many normal ...
    (rec.skydiving)
  • Re: Third fucking noight of no play!
    ... >> 2) Don't use profanity or an accusatory tone. ... I use EXACTLY the words I need to get the reactions I ... > to draw the attention then you never get heard. ... Difficult customers get 100% service. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Sour Grapes from Napster
    ... Apple seems to be paying more attention to customer needs than Microsoft, Naptser, AOL, RealNetworks, Yahoo! ... I'm still somewhat surprised that the "customers" are happy renting DRM'd music at low audio quality levels. ... It's unfashionable right now for a big corporation with a growing, loyal user community to be paying attention. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Google developers kicking our @sses again. Look at this...
    ... job of getting the attention of the customers who hire people like you ... There is still a lot of full time work in Nashville, ... Selling yourself is always harder, and you end up with more ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.general)
  • Re: Another proposal
    ... "On whom will Graham turn his attention one he has got ... rid of West? ... It certainly wont stop there. ...
    (rec.audio.tubes)