Re: New Kerio wont work on my comp...??

From: Kerodo (kerodonospamkenny_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 10/05/04

    Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 21:08:11 -0700

    In article <2364m017rbritl1024rn9u8jers2sgl5t3@4ax.com>, joe@zero.net
    says...
    > I had an older version that I was using for a couple of years, but a
    > drive crash lost it for me. I thought I had a backup, but no such
    > luck.

    If you still want to use the older Kerio 2.1.5 you can find it here:

    http://download.kerio.com/dwn/kpf/

    First item in the list...

    --
    Kerodo

    • Re: New Kerio wont work on my comp...??
      ... >> drive crash lost it for me. ... I thought I had a backup, ... >> luck. ... >If you still want to use the older Kerio 2.1.5 you can find it here: ...
      (comp.security.firewalls)
    • Re: New Kerio wont work on my comp...??
      ... > drive crash lost it for me. ... > I downloaded Kerio again tonight and found the new download locking up ... > such things as Firefox even though I gave it full permissions for ... Kerio 4 is one of the buggiest pieces of software you can find today.. ...
      (comp.security.firewalls)