Re: Sygate Personal Firewall & WindowsXP ICS - doesn't work...

From: Glaca (
Date: 10/05/04

Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 01:13:33 +0200

The answer is - Uninstall SPF and use Kerio Winroute Firewall
This is what I looking for :):):)

Użytkownik "Glaca" <> napisał w wiadomości
> Hello.
> I'v got 2 computers and 1 network connection.
> I'm using 1 computer as a gate to the second one.
> Internet Connection Shareing in my WinXP PRO works good, but don't work
> Symantec Personal Firewall instaled :(
> How can I use ICS and SPF in the same time?
> Any sugestions about configuration?
> Does anybody knows?
> Please help.
> I still notify attacs on my machine, and windows build in firewall is not
> good to me.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Kerio Winroute Firewall Xroxy problem
    ... Firewall 5.1.4, where the exposed data was replaced by the 'X' ... So, in the most recent release, 5.1.7, all unusable HTTP ... Kerio WinRoute Firewall upgrades are painless -- just download ... code "NT1003" when registering to take the TICSA exam at ...
  • Re: Is there any such thing as...
    ... Kerio Winroute Firewall. ... Yes, it does NAT, as well as tons of other network ...