Re: Sygate personal firewall requires Internet Explorer?

From: Jordan (drjster_at_myrealbox.whoiam.com)
Date: 10/01/04

Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 23:27:15 GMT

Mike Firelli wrote:
> Does anyone know if IE actually has to be implemented or just present
> on the system? Is there a workaround that would let me avoid using IE
> in SPF?

IE 5 (or later) only has to be present. You don't have to use it.

--
Jordan

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Multicast DNS and the ".local" domain
    ... > advised that their lives may be easier if they avoid using the suffix ... > I stumbled into this because after I upgraded a Debian Linux system, ... This workaround may also work for other ... mDNSResponder implementations. ...
  • Re: Early drop to debugger with DEBUG_MEMGUARD
    ... On Tue, 13 Aug 2013, Jeff Roberson wrote: ... workaround for the assertion triggering. ... avoid a reuse of the previous allocated range as long as possible. ...
    (freebsd-current)
  • Re: Problem in std::string, or unsupported mix of options.
    ... You should certainly be running VC9 SP1 now, in order to avoid the HID/SCL bugs we've already fixed. ... As a workaround, my experiments indicate that avoiding op+ ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.language)
  • License Checking XP Home Edition
    ... This microsoft support site has the workaround for ... >A problem is preventing Windows from accurately checking ... >I want to avoid a repair reinstall coz I want to avoid ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Opinion on "biconditional" predicate?
    ... "workaround" what? ... You want to avoid using the metacall? ... your commutativity problem): ...
    (comp.lang.prolog)